CHARLIE GILLETT

BBC "ON THE WIRE", 25th BIRTHDAY LIVE SHOW

BBC "ON THE WIRE",  25th BIRTHDAY LIVE SHOW
ADRIAN SHERWOOD AND STEVE BARKER PERUSE SOME VIDEO

John Peel, Legendary DJ, Musical Sage and a nice bloke.

THE MISSING JESUS AND MARY

THE MISSING JESUS AND MARY
THE MISSING JESUS AND MARY IN CLITHEROE

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

C A MORON

The week started badly, my fluoride blog on blogger was hacked and spam was sent out in my name via the Friends of the Earth server asking people for money so i could get back from Spain where, according to the spam emails people were getting, i was marooned without cash., as a result of all this, not only was my name slightly tarnished but all my phone numbers and email addresses were stolen. Fortunatley with the help of BT it only took a couple of days to get most of the emails back. i could have don without the problems this caused but as we should all know, the net is about as secure as an unsupported coal seam roof.

The attack was clearly a professional job, I had the latest and most highly rated virus protection and firewall, but whoever this scumbag was, he was able to walk straight through all my defences without any apparent trouble. As my IT friends suggested, it looked like a professional job, so professional in fact that it was probably H M Gov. Perhaps someone does not like me referring to our Primi Munster as Mr, C A Moron.  Its clear that online no one is safe and a ask everyone to be careful of what you entrust to your computer if it spends anytime online.

No comments:

Post a Comment